Notice: If your car ECU connect with the J1850 protocol,then your car can't use this item.
1. Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
2. Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters.
3. Software included for Palm, PDA, Mobile, Windows PC, Smartphone.Support Android systerm.
4. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning
(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
5. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
6. Display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value,Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status,
Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim.Long Term Fuel.Trim,Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance,Intake Air,
Temperature,Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associatedshort term fuel trims,
Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
7. Support OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2
Display current sensor data, including:
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Support Multi-Protocol as follow:
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
Support the following software:
Torque(Can be downloaded from Android Market)
Scantool_net113win (Full Version)
EasyOBDII V2.2 (Full Version)
OBD2Spy (Demo Version)
ScanMaster-ELM (Demo Version)
wOBDCRAZY (Demo Version)
All vehicles after 1996 in US
Can not work with iPhone or iPad.
1 X Advanced Bluetooth OBD-II Car Diagnostic Scanner.
1 X CD Driver